Apple Watch Nike Series 6 (40mm, Space Gray, Aluminum, GPS)
Key Features and Benefits:
- Measure your blood oxygen or take an ECG anytime, anywhere.
- Track all your daily activity. Precisely measure your favorite workouts.
- Emergency SOS and fall detection provide peace of mind.
- With the Always-On Retina display, the watch face is always visible. And cellular lets you go without your phone.
- Green, red, and infrared LEDs shine light onto the blood vessels in your wrist, and photodiodes measure the amount of light reflected back. Advanced algorithms then calculate the color of your blood, which indicates the amount of oxygen present.
- With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 6 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. It's a momentous achievement for a wearable device that can provide critical data for doctors and peace of mind for you.
The run beckons. Apple Watch Nike Series 6 with the Nike Run Club app. It’s your ultimate running partner.
With Apple Watch Nike Series 6, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Sync music for motivation right to your watch. Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.1 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands
- Nike Run Club app
- Run in style with the Nike Sport Band or Nike Sport Loop
- Get exclusive Nike watch faces
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app2
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app3
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5• 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design4
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification3
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist5
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.1Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).2Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.3The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).4ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.5To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.