Buy the latest iPhone on EMI with a Nabil Bank or Machhapuchchhre Bank credit card: A detailed guide.
EMI is a great option if you're looking to buy the latest iPhone but don't have the total amount of money upfront. EMI, or Equated Monthly Installment, allows you to spread out the cost of your purchase over a period of time, typically 6 to 12 months.
To buy an iPhone on EMI from our store (Quality Computer), which is the authorized Apple store in Birtamode Jhapa Nepal, You must have a Nabil Bank or Machhapuchchhre credit card, you'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a Nepali citizen or resident.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a regular source of income.
- You must have a good credit history.
If you meet all of the above criteria, you can apply for an EMI at any Nabil Bank or Machhapuchchhre Bank branch. You'll need to fill out an application form and provide some documentation, such as your proof of income and identity.
Once your EMI application is approved, you'll be able to purchase your iPhone from us (Authorized Apple Store in Birtamode). Be sure to tell the reseller that you're paying on EMI, and they will process your transaction accordingly.
Here's how it works:
- Make a down payment of 20%. This is the amount of money you'll need to pay upfront.
- Choose a repayment period of 6 to 12 months. This is how long you'll have to pay off the remaining balance.
- Make monthly EMI payments. These payments will be calculated based on your down payment and the repayment period you chose.
The interest rate on EMI for iPhones is 10%, but that's still lower than the interest rate on a personal loan. Plus, you can build your credit history by making timely EMI payments.
Here are some of the benefits of buying an iPhone on EMI:
- It's an easy and affordable way to buy the latest iPhone.
- You can spread out the cost of your purchase over a period of time, so you don't have to pay a large sum of money all at once.
- You can build your credit history by making timely EMI payments.
However, there are also some drawbacks to buying an iPhone on EMI:
- You will have to pay interest on the loan.
- You will be locked into a repayment period, so you'll need to make sure that you can afford the monthly EMI payments.
Here are some tips for managing your EMI payments:
- Create a budget and plan for your EMI payments. Make sure that you're able to set aside enough money each month to cover your EMI payments.
- Set up automatic EMI payments from your bank account. This will help you avoid missing any payments.
- Make extra payments whenever possible. This will help you reduce the overall cost of your loan.
- Contact your bank immediately if you're having trouble making your EMI payments. They may be able to help you work out a payment plan.
Buying an iPhone on EMI can be a great way to get the latest iPhone without paying the total amount upfront. However, it's essential to weigh the pros and cons carefully before deciding.
As authorized Apple dealers, we are excited to bring you the latest in Apple's innovative lineup. The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro Max promise to elevate your smartphone experience to new heights with their cutting-edge features, top-notch performance, and exceptional design.
Stay tuned for more updates on their release in Nepal, and be sure to visit our website for the latest information, pre-order details, and exclusive offers. The future of mobile technology is here, and we can't wait to share it with you!
Store Name: Quality Computer Birtamod
Location: Birtamode, Jhapa, Nepal
Contact Number: 9863609150 / 023-530150