Optoma Projector S365 DLP
₨ 61,500.00 ₨ 61,500.00
Optoma Projector S365 DLP
• Bright SVGA (800×600) projection with 3,600 lumens and 22,000:1 contrast ratio
• Lamp Hours 10,000
• Image Size 27.34" - 304.5"
• Speaker 15 Watt
• Extensive I/O connectivity with HDMI, VGA, audio, RJ45, USB and RS-232C
• PC-free USB image viewer and office document reader
• Four corner correction for robust installations in any environment
• USB display screen mirroring with iOS and Android devices
• LAN display via Ethernet with Windows and Mac OS X
• Wireless presentations and images with HDCast Pro (requires optional WUSB)
DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
Our projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 color gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended.
Direct Power On
Turn on the projector directly from the power source. This feature aids installations that rely on power-on timers. The sleep timer can be used to turn the projector off after a set time.
Dynamic Black Technology
This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker. Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
Long Lamp Life
Reduce the number of lamp changes with long lamp life.
Crestron Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview®
Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.
PC-free USB Image and Document Viewer
Integrated PC-free image and document viewer provide direct viewing of office documents, PDFs, images and presentations from any USB storage device.
Signal Power On
The projector powers on when it receives a signal through the HDMI input. This ensures the projector is turned on at the same time as the source device.
Four Corner Adjustment
Four corner geometric correction enables quick and easy image adjustments from any of the corner points of the image. This is ideal for uneven or angled projection surfaces.
HDCast Pro – Wireless Display and Document Casting
Screen mirror Android, Windows and Mac devices wirelessly; Cast images and documents from Android, iOS, Windows and Mac devices or use USB Display to screen mirror Android and iOS devices.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.