Quality Computer, a 20-year-old company fully focused on IT business and services of various products is looking for a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for performing essential accounting functions and financial analysis. Please fill in all the details. You will be contacted as soon as we get your e-mail. GOOD LUCK!!
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for reporting regulatory, preparing financial statements and consulting auditors and consultants in matters related to company's accounts and finance. You will also be responsible for preparing invoices and financial reports.
To be successful in this position, you should have in-depth knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles. Your job responsibilities include reporting to regulatory, higher level management and consultants. Exceptional communication skills and the ability to handle sensitive information is a must for this job position.
- Manage client’s accounts
- Preparing accounts payable and receivable invoices
- Preparing financial statements and reports
- Performing the basic accounting functions
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelors Degree or Higher
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Outstanding cash handling skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Proficiency in accounting software and MS Office tools
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent accounting and computer skills
- Proven experience working as an Accountant or similar position in the Accounts Department
- Strong analytical skills
Ability to meet deadlines